Saturday, August 22, 2015

Arrived at the Orionis Nebula (ish)

Have I mentioned that it's lonely out here?  I can't remember the last time I saw someone.

So I've made it to the beginning of the Orionis system.  The Orion Nebula is out here.  It's a welcome change from what I've been used to.



The first photo is the Orionis system.  the second one is looking back on where I came from.  As you can see, there's a huge difference in the amount of stars available.

All systems are still in good condition.  I'm down to 94% for a few systems due to some issues with dropping into a star or 5.


Exploration is interesting.  All the danger that I get into is generally due to my own mistakes.  Most common ones are flying too close to a star or not refueling enough.  I really need to make it a rule that if  I'm below 50%, I always refuel asap.  I've had too many close calls.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment