Monday, August 17, 2015

18.8.3310 Found First Planet with Life




Exciting start to my journey.  At about 50 jumps out, I came across a star that was already discovered by someone.  Upon doing a scan, I found 22 new objects, 20 of which remained unexplored.

After heading to the first one, I scanned it and found it to contain water life.  It was my first life planet!  You can see pictures of it above.  The rest of the planets were all icy/rock.

No major issues so far.  Just warping and sca ning.  I stop at the interesting ones, but for the most part I'm making my way to the rim.  I thought I was out of occupied space when I came across an independent outpost in the middle of nowhere.  I ended up parking and calling it a night inside of that outpost.  I also used the opportunity to sell some junk exploration data from the populated space.

So far it's been a fun journey.  Can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment