Friday, August 14, 2015

A Selfie Stick


It is hard to take selfies in Space.  I actually took this from inside the station I was visiting.  I was hoping to get a better camera before I left to document the sites, but this old camera from 3300 will have to do.

I've decided not to go for the A5 FSD.  I had initially thought that it was $1.6 milion, but when looking at it again it is 4.5.  I am not that rich.  I am going to grab an Advanced Discovery Scanner tonight and head out within the next few days.  My current setup gives me a 25.6 ly jump range.  That should hopefully be enough for my journey.  I still need to buy one of those fancy repair units.  My issue is that I would need to either drop my entire cargo hold, or drop my shields.  I think the shields are more important, but what if I find something cool?  I would not be able to bring it back if I lose my cargo hold.

So many decisions, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment